Register for GFLS & WPS
Join us!The WPS & GFLS will reach more than 350 pension professionals, distinguished thought leaders, policymakers, practitioners and executives from leading financial firms throughout the world. For more information on registration: click here
The Summit at a Glance…
About GFLSThe Global Financial Literacy Summit (GFLS), hosted by the Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center, will be held in Amsterdam on November 13, 2013. The Summit is organized in collaboration with the WorldPensionSummit. The Summit convenes thought leaders, policymakers, practitioners and executives from industry leading financial firms throughout the world for a global forum on the new and rapidly evolving fields of: financial literacy, financial education, and financial decision making.
"Just as it was not possible to live in an industrialized society without literacy - the ability to read and write - so it is not possible to live in today's world without being financially literate. To fully participate in society today, financial literacy is critical."
- Annamaria Lusardi, Academic Director, Global Center for Financial Literacy at The George Washington School of Business
Interview with RTL Dutch News: Annamaria Lusardi, Academic Director, Global Center for Financial Literacy
- Tammo BijmoltUniversity of Groningen
- Tabea Bucher-KoenenMunich Center for the Economics of Aging
- Dom ThurbanChangelabs
- Elisabeth Beckmann Austria Central Bank
- Billy Hensley National Endowment for Financial Education
- Gerjoke WilminkNibud
- Wendy MasonCommon Wealth Bank Foundation Australia
- Annamaria LusardiAcademic Director, Global Center for Financial Literacy, George Washington School of Business, USA